Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We have a church!

I still can't believe we finalized the Church! We did things a little backwards (long story) but it all came together and it's perfect! The ceremony is going to be at the Corpus Christi Cathedral - also where I had my First Communion all those years ago :-) This Church has always had a special place in my heart - not only because of this and b/c it's beautiful but this is also where our high school graduation mass took place. It was very cool.


I have a feeling this is going to be the longest walk of my life ;-) Not because of who will be standing at the end waiting for me (can't wait for this part!), but b/c I don't like being stared at. So, 250 of my closest friends & family looking at me for, what will seem like forever, is going to make me sweat. Just warnin' you, Beau ;-)



That being said, I do understand that it is a once in a lifetime experience and I will revel in it...I have 7 months to prepare!

2 comments:

Beau Reynolds said...

It looks like it will roughly be 150 feet...

Earlene said...

Wow, where'd you find the fab photos? Did I send them to you? Surely not, my photography skills aren't that great.