Saturday, August 29, 2009

Picture me rollin.....

So, I found my (used) dream car and it's actually affordable!! Who knew?! Beau has been wonderful about my really, really, really wanting this vehicle. I've never really been a car person. Loved my Camry. Still do. I haven't really ever had my eye on one nor have I had the "I neeeeeed this car" feeling (until now). And we have both REALLY loved not having that extra car payment. BUT Beau loves my dream car too and we are looking at introducing it into the family in either December or January! I reeeeally want it now though. But don't worry, it's not like I pull the site up on Beau's computer when he's not looking or send him Powerpoint presentations of his picture photoshopped into the car or anything.....



1 comment:

theseemanfamily said...

ha!!! What a bunch of good-looking guys!!! :-)