Monday, July 29, 2013

Walker, You're a BIG 5 Months!



18lbs, 1 oz
6-9 month clothes
Size 3 shoes
Moving into size 4 diapers soon

Walker baby! Everything is happening so fast! You started rolling over from back to front at 4 1/2 months. You then began rolling from front to back at 5 1/2 months! 30 days of that "stuck" limbo stage where you didn't know how to roll back made you very angry and had me up many times a night when you'd wake up realizing you couldn't fix yourself. :)

The laughing and giggles and smiles, oh my! I love when people get to see you in person - they see what I mean! Our dear friend Carissa spent the day with us a couple of weeks ago and got to see first-hand how content you are. We are just so lucky....

Until you get hungry! Can your cries and screams actually be getting LOUDER? I think so! Goodness.

I had a zillion videos of Grayson's every move by this age. I hardly have any of you and it stresses me out that I'm missing it all! (sigh)

You now grab at everything in front of you and bring them towards you, mostly directly in your mouth. You can hold your skinny bottles and can almost hold your Dr. Brown's bottles by yourself.

You are so good with just going with the flow. I've heard 2nd babies and beyond just have to be. And you have proved this spot on.

Because I'm doing this update so late, I can report that you have your TWO bottom teeth! Out of nowhere the other morning, I felt them. And they are SO CUTE. I knew you'd be an early teether. Grayson was like 8 or 9 or 10 months old but your incessant chewing/drooling/etc was a good indication that this was going to happen soon. You're even more adorable now. Like that's possible.

Your sleeping is CRAZY. Now you're up 2x a night - starving both times. I need to ask the doc at your next appt. You take solids like a champ and still take those and a bottle every 3 1/2 - 4 hours so WHY are you still hungry at night?

Outtakes:




 I'll say it again, you ADORE your big brother. You watch every move, smiling throughout, just hoping he'll engage with you. And when he does, you are beside yourself. The giggles are just too much!

1 comment:

The Pharrs said...

Thanks for the shout out :) I loved getting to meet Walker and re-meeting Grayson. You have such great boys :)