Monday, May 11, 2009

Dr. Amanda Elaine Caldwell

Amanda graduated with her Ph.D. this weekend! Her doctorate is in Experimental Psychology (don't ask me any other questions - it's complicated!). We spent the weekend in Fort Worth for her graduation and it was so special! I loved every moment of being with her and honoring her achievements!

Beau and I also LOVE Fort Worth and can both see ourselves moving there someday. Hence, my boot purchase!! They are amazing! Maybe Dr. Caldwell and Andrew will let us move in with them and take care of us for the rest of our lives. Maybe not.

I loved being with our parents and Andrea too. Miss them all so much. I could get used to seeing them every couple of weeks (or days)! I will post pictures as soon as I have them. Oh, you've heard that before from me? I know. I also said I would post more about the honeymoon and wedding but I haven't :-( Worst blogger ever. But it's still my plan.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Beau and I are planning for an exciting Memorial Day weekend here in town with friends, adopting a rescue dog and continuing projects on our new home! Meanwhile, I will continue to stare at the wedding pics just posted by the photographer :-)

Congratulations Amanda!!! The only good thing about not being there with you anymore is that I'm not crying and crying tears of joy! What an emotional day! SO proud of you! xoxo

No comments: