Monday, September 21, 2009

Choco-not


So apparently all things chocolate aren't heavenly. At least for doggies. Shelby was rushed to the vet last week after Beau discovered that she consumed A LOT of chocolate! And as we all know, chocolate is deadly for dogs - well, one of the chemicals in it is. We were so worried about her but Beau caught it early enough. She had her stomach pumped and lived to see many more days. The vet said he had never seen a dog of her size throw up that much chocolate. I wouldn't expect anything less from her ;-) We determined that she jumped ON TO the coffee table, which a) I never knew she could do and b)we are guessing that wasn't her first time! Bad Shelby. She's so sneaky. Love this girl and I don't know what I would have done if I lost her!!


No comments: