Sunday, September 27, 2009

Michael Jackson

This post is not about the King of Pop's death although I'm sure I will feel guilty 10 years from now looking back on my blog to see what I found noteworthy...hehe....

I have lots to blog about since we got back from Austin a few hours ago but this is priority. Mainly b/c it is the funniest thing I have ever heard from my mom. Andrea, my mom and I enjoyed some Hey Cupcake! (are you seeing a theme here) while we were in Austin shopping yesterday. They have 8 flavors. One of which is the Michael Jackson. It's a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting. I know, I know, it's tacky. Hilariously tacky!! We laughed and laughed and once we got over that, we bought all 8 cupcakes and headed back to Andrea's house. By the time we met Beau and our dad for dinner, we forgot about this funny little cupcake and merely told them we had treats back at the house. I can't even recall what my dad said to my mom at the end of the meal - probably something about going out after dinner, to which she replied, "You need to go home and eat your Michael Jackson." HA!! I can't really decide if this random statement was funnier or the expression on my dad's face! The whole thing was crazy funny and we all had a good laugh about it ;-)

And if you are wondering, Sprinkles is better (in my opinion). :-)

No comments: