Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wedding Cake - A Year Later

This will be the last of the anniversary talk but I must provide an update on the all-important Wedding Cake - a year later. It was so delicious! Neither one of us had any cake on our wedding night and I'm really impressed at how fresh and tasty it was a year later. We were also pleasantly surprised when we saw 2 different types of cake within one layer! I vaguely remember making that decision but oh my, it was amazing!

Side note - today marks the 3 year anniversary of our first date! Another reason to eat more cake. :-)













2 comments:

Earlene said...

Wow, the filigree on your blog background matches the cake!

(And you DID have some cake at the reception - you fed it to each other very daintily!)

Unknown said...

I'm telling you, beyond pictures of us near the cake, I have no recollection of the taste or flavor of it! But you're right, how could I forget that....