Monday, March 19, 2012

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken this past Saturday and already received a few back! Laine is super speedy and a pleasure to work with. My main reason to do these is that we needed a picture for his 2nd birthday invitation (tractor theme). I'll post the rest when we get the disk but in the meantime...
I'm praying the rest don't come back with super-squinty-eyes.
He didn't smile once for the family pictures but this makes up for it!
A shot I have been wanting to do for a while - hence, the boot shopping we did for G last week.
Not to mention, I'm in love with the Adriatica place in McKinney where we took them. Very Italian feeling, lots of textured backgrounds as she put it, but overall a cool place. 
I never pass a Starbucks where I just really want to go inside and curl up with a book and coffee! It looks so cozy.
Have to rave about Cavalli's Pizzaeria. Amazing food, great atmosphere, a nice patio and some super special rating with the Italian govt that only 30 US restaurants have. Lovies. Can't wait to go back for dinner when we can try the wine.
Grayson loved the pizza that had the egg on top! I must admit, it was good!
Overall, Grayson was such a trooper! He changed clothes 5 times before noon. Pictures involved a lot of walking and driving to each locations. We would typically never try a morning of running around, pictures AND lunch at a restaurant. But he didn't make a peep and then crashed before we left the restaurant parking lot. Success!

2 comments:

andrea andrea andrea leigh said...

I would like a new family picture . . . :)

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, yes, once I get the disc of images! And thank you for the subtle urges to become thoughtful - I need them! :D