Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Random Photo Dump Post :)

I haven't done a post in quite some time about the every day things we have been up to. (i.e. a photo dump.) ;) I like to go back every once in a while and read about what we were up to when things were "simpler" so I want to get back to doing these occasionally.

Walker is a real life walker! It is so strange to pass my baby in the hallway! He beams with pride and still looks like a little drunk sailor. I love watching him learn. :)
)

We have had some really good friend time this past weekend.  My heart is super full knowing we have some great people in our lives. First, a spontaneous get together over at our house with our neighbors. It has been great getting to know them and they are awesome, so that's good! Saturday, we had a birthday party with my MOPS group of girls, then while Beau was golfing with his long time friends, some of my Dallas girls came up to see the house! We had a great time visiting and catching up and planning for the next baby in the group. Loved every second!
The Dallas girls brought the boys gifts! Which included slime - Grayson about died! 
We later had some friends who are new parents over for dinner! Scott and Krissi and their 5 week old baby boy came over and we had the best time. They are so easy to be with and it was their first time out of the house with baby (with the exception of doc appts) so we felt honored by that ;) I can NOT believe that I didn't get a picture of that gorgeous child! He smells so babyish and is so soft and made me want another one, like now. I wish you could just bypass the pregnancy part....Anyway, we look forward to seeing them more often. :)

Beau and I also met with a new Life Group from church that we joined. It went really well and we really like the 4 other couples. The couple leading it is one I have known for a while through MOPS and I adore Liz! Super excited for this new chapter for us. We still keep in touch with our first Life Group and miss them dearly but they meet during the week when Beau is OOT. This new group meets on Sundays, which works perfectly for us! Overall, lots of wonderful people in our lives - new and old (you know what I mean) - and we are thankful for every one of them/you!
Bottom picture of the Church bulletin: the Life Group husbands at a bowling night. They make Beau (center) look short!  Seriously, he's 6' 2" - how does that happen? :) 

Mimi, Ma and Aunt Charmaine came to visit last week and we had a good ol' time as always. I could watch my mom and her sister all day. They are just hilarious together! They enjoyed being with the boys and then we went upstairs to see the new media room. They were so funny in there! :)
Ma and Mimi - So comfy.
Baby Walker cuddled with Ma :)
Charmaine, Ma, Silly-faced Grayson and Mimi. I'd love for them to come by more often and I'm not afraid to lure them with the promise of a movie!
Grayson is a soccer player! And a golfer! And a Super Hero! He's busy busy and I wish I could record him ever waking minute of every day. Y'all, he's FUNNY. And smart and beautiful... What was I talking about?
Oh yes, soccer! Go Outlaws!
I may have mentioned before that Beau LOVES (sarcasm) to hang things. Pictures are one thing but light fixtures are really his sweet spot (more sarcasm.) He particularly loves a challenge - like when there's a big problem that results in his arms going numb above his head because all the blood has flowed out of them. ;) I'm guessing wall hangings aren't looking so bad after all, huh? :D

Sweet guy - rarely gripes. He told me there was an impossible problem with the chain and wiring. And then had it hung 10 minutes later. He can do anything!
Probably my most random post to date but there you have it! Just a few things we have been up to in the past week! 

No comments: