Monday, April 18, 2011

First Trip to the Easter Bunny!

Grayson met the Easter Bunny today! I didn't realize how anxious I would be for this one. :) I just know that Grayson is so smiley most of the time and I was so afraid that this wouldn't show in our 30 seconds of fame with E.B. (that's what those of us who are close to him call him). After a painstaking search for a shirt for his outfit, with which my Mom was SO patient, we scored this photo:


It took longer to dress him than it did to get the photo. ;) We are looking forward to Easter this Sunday at our Church and with the family. And of course a chance to remember Pa, my mom's father who passed away on Easter Sunday eight years ago. He would have so much fun with Grayson and no doubt get a kick out of Grayson's quivery upper lip when he gets upset. It looks JUST LIKE Pa's lip - I just can't explain it. But those of us who knew Pa see it every time! :) 


Happy Easter, Peeps!

No comments: