Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fighting a Nap

First, my apologies for only talking baby for, oh I don't know, the PAST YEAR. I promise I have other aspects to my life! However, I'm finally shooting Grayson videos again and want to keep this blog updated since I love looking back on it. But, I'm always pretty shocked at how much I *don't* capture. I'll try to go back and reference certain milestones and other happenings and I haven't really captured most of anything! I know, hard to imagine. So with that, more Grayson....

I've mentioned before that this kid can fight a nap with the best of them. He *has* gotten so much better at being put in his crib and putting himself to sleep. But every once in a while, we get a kid who will try anything to stay awake (all shown in the video below)!

  • Twirls - SO funny! He seriously twirls in the sitting position to stay awake.
  • Downward dog - his unintentional yoga position
  • Tantrum-like behavior - crying and body thrusts
  • Sing songy whines - pretty funny but also pretty annoying ;)
  • Tries to play with toys
  • Hits himself in the head - the Ped says this is normal. For now.

No comments: