Thursday, June 23, 2011

Why You Don't Want to be Married to Me

I always knew it would take a special man to be able to put up with me FOREVER. Such a big word. And I was right, Beau is SO special! So patient, and calm, and patient, and gentle. And patient. Here is a conversation from last night....


Me: "My allergies are acting up. Ugh."
Beau: "Do you want a [he gets distracted]..."
Me: "A back massage? Yes!"
Beau: "No, a Zyrtec."
Me: "No thanks, I'll take the massage."
Beau: "I didn't offer you a massage."
Me: "But I choose that over the Zyrtec. Thank you for giving me options sweetie!"
Beau: "I didn't give you options."
Me: [I roll onto my stomach and move my hair out of the way]


Beau gives me a back rub.


I win! Granted, my efforts don't always score me a back rub but I'll take it!


I love you, Beau Reynolds!! :)

No comments: