Monday, December 24, 2012

34 Week Pregnancy Update


No fruit picture with Grayson again. So sad but I'm not about to go to the store on Christmas Eve. Picture a butternut squash in his hands here:
Yeah so this was just an excuse to add a photo of my cute kid ;)
Merry Christmas from Baby Walker!
How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +25lbs
Maternity clothes: They just aren't fitting like they used to :) I mentioned a while back that tops w/o side ruching aren't fitting at all. Belly hanging out below and all. So, since I never liked ruched tops, I have once again had to go shopping. Eek. But my justification is that I'll just wear them through winter since there's no way I'm getting back into my normal jeans anytime before Spring/Summer. Problem solved.
Sleep: Lots of insomnia over here. It's getting to that time where it's difficult to sit up, roll over, lots of trips to the bathroom and general discomfort. Still have 5 more weeks of this! 
Best moment this week: Making major progress on the nursery! Just need some pictures hung and then I can take pics!
Movement: Still plenty!
Cravings: Just milk. All the time.
Symptoms: Out of breath! A big thanks to friends like Nikki who still call me even though she knows she's going to hear me panting on the other end of the line!
What I miss: Mobility
What I am looking forward to: Getting back to feeling "healthy." And of course, being a family of 4 :)
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water. Yep, I'm so wise.
Milestones: Had my last doc appt of the year, decided on our hospital (we're going back to Baylor Frisco - loved it!), scheduled the c-section, and my bag is packed ;) I'm ready!
Other updates: My doctor has provided my prenatal paperwork to take to New Orleans in case I need to go to the hospital for any reason. Still need to find the closest hospital to the French Quarter and map the route. Grayson is ready to meet this baby! Talking about something for MONTHS for a 2 year old must seem like YEARS! :)

No comments: