Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Our first Easter as a family of 4 did not disappoint! We had some time with the Easter bunny, a MOPS Easter egg hunt that Beau was able to attend, the children's Easter service at Church and lunch at my parents' house on Easter Sunday. The week in pictures:

He was not having any part of that Bunny's lap - ha!
Isn't he beautiful? My precious boy. So funny too!
Playing before the MOPS Easter egg hunt
Being such a good boy in church!
We had an incredible thunderstorm the night before, which led to a busy, blurry Easter egg hunt indoors. He was SO excited! 
We're working on the Family of 4 pictures. 

Progress in the brotherly love department! Those baskets had already been ransacked by picture time. 
I love this one - Grayson is obsessed with candy.
Mimi and Pop

The so amazing and so cool desserts that Elaine, Aunt Gayle and Michelle brought!
I love how my family loves my boys! It warms my heart and we are so blessed to be able to see them as often as we do!

No comments: