Saturday, March 7, 2009

Beauzeau

Beau makes me laugh all the time - he is a true clown! Here are five conversations I've already had with Beau this morning:

Beau: There may be morning showers when we are in Tahiti.
Stacey: Really? I guess it IS April.
Beau: April Showers bring May flowers. And Mayflowers bring pilgrims."
Stacey: What?!

Stacey: Are you going back to sleep, honey?
Beau: I'm not sleeping. I'm checking my eyelids for cracks.

Stacey: You and Ryan had a lot to drink last night!
Beau: Now you know why Thursdays at the airport are so much fun.
Stacey: And all this time I thought you guys only had one drink at the airport!
Beau: We do have one drink. One drink right after the other.

Stacey: So will you go to the mall with me today?
Beau: Why do I have to go??
Stacey: Because I need you for moral support.
Beau: I can be there for moral support from here.
Stacey: Huh?!

Stacey: Beau, can we agree that once you are married and have a ring on your finger, that wearing your "I'd hit that" T-shirt is inappropriate?
Beau: [silly grin] but it's about a pinata...




I love this guy :-)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Oh this is great! Beau will fit right in with the rest of the fam!