Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If I ran this house...

I would be refreshing plenty of our decor inspired by this great Spring weather! I have my eye on a ton of things, from area rugs to bedroom sets (remember, I dream about a king bed)....but don't worry, I know it's not practical with a baby on the way and all. But these are some of the smaller things that I would purchase. Beau has already threatened to move out so because I can't purchase, I will share them here. A space that I do run! ;-)

Who wouldn't want these pillows?! Um, Beau.






















And this shower curtain...precious! I just can't get enough of ruffles. As you can tell. They also make this in curtains and a bedspread....a Ruffle Trifecta!

















This is one that I think I can manage. I see it going over the breakfast table and it helps that Beau hates the light fixture that came with the house. I've gotten the "nod" on this one, which is a much better sign than the "shaking head" or the "walking away" or the ultimate NO, which is a combination of these. :-)

















I would do a pair of these chairs in the living room with a solid cream couch. BUT, I do agree with Beau that comfort is first so alas, loving them from afar will have to do. Plus, I'm no fool. A cream couch only works in movies where they don't have dogs. Or babies. Or husbands who spill.






And there you have it. In my dream Spring home, tons of creams with punches of colors like navy blue and yellow.

1 comment:

Earlene said...

I LOVE all of the ideas. Definitely for a chick place, but so fun!