Tuesday, September 30, 2014

First Day of Pre-Kinder & 18m Class!

Grayson and Walker started school at Bright Beginnings at the beginning of September and have been having a ball! Gray started pre-school and Walker to the 18 month old class -both going 3 days a week. Mama like. :)

Grayson had an easier time at drop off the first couple of weeks than Walker did :) Grayson is in Ms. Elizabeth and Ms. Debbie's class. His pre-school teachers are very buttoned up, the kids know exactly what to do at the beginning of each class before taking their seat and begin working on their first activity. He seems like such a big boy in this class. They no longer take naps, which still continues to be a challenge for my nap-lover. :) He will inevitably fall asleep in the car if we go anywhere in the afternoons. But otherwise, he's a rock star with it all! 

Walker had NO idea where he was headed in a few short minutes ;)
"First Day pics, what? NO. I just want my water." He's obsessed with his water.
"Come HERE, water!!"
"I have my water so I can focus now."

"No I can't."

G was so sweet to pose while W rang the doorbell 200x.
My boy on his first day. Such a good boy!

Walker is in Ms. Emily's class and she is so good to him! She and her helper just loooove on him! They call him their Tommy Hilfiger model ;) He cried at drop-off every day for the first 2 weeks so no pictures of him in his classroom. It has been survival mode of me sneaking out while he is blaring his cries throughout the building. But now he walks right in so whew!

No comments: