Monday, January 12, 2009

If the dress don't fit...

you must acquit. I think O.J.'s murder trial was shorter and less painful than my wedding dress fitting situation. Really. I'm not going into the entire story of how I don't really get along with my seamstress or how I hate taking all my clothes off in a freezing dress room. On 4 separate occasions. Further, I will not elaborate on how my dress is too tight in my rib cage and I am having dreams of not being able to breathe and passing out on the altar only to have my wedding video aired on America's Funniest Home Videos hoping to win 10 G's from my most embarrassing moment. What I will mention is that my bridal portrait has been postponed and I have to make a separate trip down to CC for it.

Bummer about cutting things so close but the extra trip will be fun! On a more exciting, positive note, we head to CC this weekend (original bridal portrait date) for a couples shower being held in our honor! I can't wait to see everyone!!

Remember when Cinderella put the t-shirt on Gus Gus and it kept rolling up on his big belly?! Too tight!!

1 comment:

Earlene said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.