Monday, January 5, 2009

Snappy New Year!

Our New Year's Eve was one of the best yet! We kicked it off with pre-party drinks and eats at Thea's house and then off to Martini Ranch. Or Margarita Ranch. Whichever, they changed the name and I can't keep track. Three of our girlfriends rent it out every year and I love it b/c they always have a great DJ, open bar and a limited # of tickets sold so there is never a line for bathrooms and bar! Not to mention, it's in Uptown so up until this year, I could always walk home ;-)

It was also very special because it was my first and only NYE as an engaged girl. AND my last as Stacey Caldwell. Daily events in life start to turn into these big, dramatic occasions when you start to think of things that way! Nonetheless, we are in the home stretch of the wedding - finally in the same year of 2009!!

Overall, Beau and I had 3 days off work so a total of 5 days of vacation! I can't tell you how special that was!! Waking up with the biggest decision being should we grocery shop or go see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button?? And should we go to dinner with friends or stay in and cook and watch a movie?? Such a tough life!! Loved every minute of it and it was VERY tough to get out of bed Monday morning :)






















No comments: