Monday, January 19, 2009

Toasting Flutes


My Manager, well now my past Manager, Heather Thomas gave Beau and I the sweetest gift over Christmas. Along with many other thoughtful items that made up a very creative gift basket, she gave us Waterford toasting flutes!! They are BEAUTIFUL and so much nicer than the ones we registered for! I didn't even know I could have something so nice and we are so fortunate to have these given to us!

I carried them on the plane this past weekend to Corpus (that blog entry is still to come!) and I was so stressed about the possibility of breaking them. Any time Beau would tease me about moving so slow, I reminded him that there isn't much use with ONE toasting flute!!

Here is a picture at Cyclone Anaya when I opened the gift at our Team lunch. On a side note, I'm totally going to miss that team :-(

2 comments:

Earlene said...

GREAT photo!

Earlene said...

Oh, I just noticed, it looks like there are colored bubbles coming out of the flute!