Thursday, March 12, 2009

Keep your fingers crossed!!

Beau and I put an offer down on a house! Yes, another one. However, this time it's different. I haven't seen Beau this excited (probably ever) with any of the other offers (we were beaten out by other offers all times). And as you probably know, Beau isn't exactly melodramatic so when he looked me in the eyes and said, "Stacey, we need this house." I knew it was serious. Not to mention, and it's hard to mention, that this is the most excited I have been too. I guess this means everything really does happen for a reason. Although I shouldn't say that b/c we haven't SIGNED anything yet. But the seller agreed to our terms so that's worth celebrating, right?!?!

Reasons we can't live without this home:
AMAZING hardwood floors throughout the house
This is the first house Beau has been able to SEE us in. Now, 5 years from now, etc.
The layout we wanted! Kitchen opens up to the family room
The LARGEST lot ever!! Larger than we have now! The backyard is huge! Perfect for our future Springer Spaniel :-) (and kids, as Beau mentioned :0)
Not ONE window looks at a neighbor's house or their brick wall or through their window! Do you know how difficult that is?? Love the pie-shaped lot :-)
Plantation shutters throughout
A beautiful fireplace, large kitchen and split bedrooms
A GREAT covered patio w/ outdoor furniture they agreed to leave!
A teeny tiny doggie door perfect for SHELBY!
Split vanities and an 8 foot tall separate shower - perfect for us tall folks!
The formal dining room AND private study we wanted
The most beautiful Bradford pear tree (we think) that I have ever seen in the front yard! See for yourself, and this is only March (although through my research for the name, I learned it only blooms for 2 weeks out of the year - boooo!):

No comments: