Wednesday, March 11, 2009

There is a direct correlation...

between an approaching wedding and the amount of work that is put on one's plate at the office! My word, work couldn't be busier! I'm thrilled though - we are right in the middle of a campaign for The Cheesecake Factory and it doesn't look like it will let up anytime soon. Once we wrap this one - we will go right into planning and prep for Q3! My Manager, thankfully!, is already preparing for a backfill for me while I'm out of the office for 2 weeks! The Baskin Robbins team has been AWESOME to step up and volunteer their help while I'm out as well. WHEW! There is nothing worse than working around the clock before a vacation and still feeling like you can't leave - I've been there (Cabo)! I'm right in the middle of a project for Wendy's too - it never stops but I love it :-)



Wedding Update: 38 days left! Beau and I decided on our readings this evening. We also have to meet with the Deacon one more time before next Thursday. Difficult to do when your calls go unreturned. He's super busy, which makes our approaching deadline stressful. Gifts have been ordered - woo hoo!, Mama has gotten a lot of help from friends to wrap those gifts and prep for out of town bags in the rooms (you know, water and stuff). I can't WAIT to see my bridal portraits - hmmm, I need to follow up on that one...., bought my bridesmaid luncheon dress!, typing up songs for the band, & invitations have gone out! Mama is now working on invites for the bridesmaid luncheon, rehearsal dinner and farewell brunch - I don't even know what I would do without her!!!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Your invitations are beautiful! We can't wait!!

Stacey said...

YAY!! Love to hear it and glad you like them :-)