Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Ornaments!

I have several friends that blog about their special ornaments each year so I thought I'd follow suit. :) Ornaments are so funny b/c each one tells a story and are so special to the owner but are rarely appreciated by guests. Especially since we won't have any guests this year! :/ So here goes... some of my favorites. :)

9/11 Memorial - Christopher Radko - probably my favorite. 

My Aunt Linda and her family have given me most
of my Radko ornaments. I hold them dear to my heart - they really
dress up our tree! :)
Frog Prince! It's glass ornaments like this (and the two above) that
make my blood pressure rise when Grayson gets close to the tree.
These are waaay up high!
I treated myself to this snazzy high heel with an ankle strap.
Mainly b/c this is as close as I'll get to owning a heel like this (sigh).
Received the year we were married....
"Just married!" Classic car with luggage up top :)
This little guy has a star hanging from his right arm. It's on a little coil
that makes it bouncy. :) 
This is a bad picture but does anyone else collect these Hallmark
ornaments? They are houses and town buildings that, when turned around,
allow you to peak inside. I fell in love with them when I was like 6 and made my
Mom buy one every year - pretty much against against her better judgement.
She still buys me one every year :) G thinks they're play houses, of course. 
My former manager from Razor gave me this wiener dog!
He's the second cutest dachshund in this house. ;)

No comments: