Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Grayson's First Easter

We celebrated Easter both on Saturday and Sunday! Our Church hosts a children's service the Saturday before and I have to tell you, this was one of the most entertaining things I have experienced lately! Watching the children all together dressed in their Easter outfits lugging around baskets that are bigger than them was such a treat! The Easter egg hunt was pretty precious too :) Next year, Grayson will be a full on Easter egg hunter! I look forward to that :)


After Church we had a fabulous meal at 1to1 with my parents. We were all dressed up so why not?! No pictures of this but we DID get plenty of pictures of Easter lunch at my parents' house the following day. We always love getting together with family and even had a couple of friends join, Scott's college friend Kim and also the daughter of my parents' long time friends, Samantha. Jeff made an amazing tenderloin and my mom had personalized dessert cakes as place settings - the cutest idea!







 Grayson seemed to enjoy his Easter basket. I also could have put a pile of electric cables in front of him and he would have been just as entertained. Maybe next year! I, however, LOVED the candy I picked out for myself and became a little sad when I realized that I will have to share his Easter basket candy with him next year. Boo.










No comments: