Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Rap-Up

A little play on words there for you. :) Grayson makes everything so much fun - and Halloween probably tops it all! This post is really too long with too many photos but will help you understand why I am so glad that Halloween is OVER! 30+ days of ghosts and ghouls is just too much for this girl. Heeeeere we go......


Themed food is fun!
Mummies!
Bat Bites - individual cheese ball apps that were pretty good (a lot more fun to make!)
A vist to a pumpkin patch
Shopping pumpkins

He wanted to move each pumpkin somewhere else.
Anywhere else. They just couldn't be in their current location. ;)
Random petting zoo at the pumpkin patch
Neighborhood Fall Festival - I realize now that it looks like we are the only ones that showed up (ha!) but it was well-attended and fun. It was nice to meet new neighbors!
Grayson with our neighbors Maddie and Lowery Asel - they are
so sweet to him!
Monkeys love popcorn!

I adore this photo. No doubt they are siblings. ;) They were awaiting the
announcement of the sibling costume contest winners...which was them!! 2 years in a row :)
Now time for the individual costume contest. An 8-ish y.o. Minnie Mouse won.
My insides were screaming WTH?! and I DEMAND A RECOUNT!
But I was mildly composed on the outside.
Play Group Halloween Party - I truly love this group! It's a great group of about 30 Mamas that all know each other really well! I love how the kids are growing up together and know each other already. 
Babies with their Mamas
Now with their Dads - these shots weren't easy to get!
With some of my favorite Mamas! This picture freaks me out just
a little with regard to how much I look like my bio dad...who is a 60+
y.o. man. But I WAS supposed to be a man, a frat boy specifically, so I guess it works.
Play Group Trick-or-Treat Party - We had a great turn out at the park! 
A zebra, giraffe and 2 pumpkins! Grayson is the pumpkin next to me. :)
Batgirl!
Sophia is the cutest Cowboys cheerleader!
A Piggie! Adorable.
Nemo and a golfer
Discovering lollipops
Trick or Treating w/ the neighbors - our first time going door to door and it was fun! Not pictured: the other Radio Flyer that our neighbor Scooter was pulling that was loaded with "refreshments".
Lowery and Grayson, who was already so tired!
The 3 of us! Finally! :)
Can you see now, while I loved every minute with Grayson, why I'm ready to move on to a new holiday?!

No comments: