Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Walker celebrated his 2 week birthday on Valentine's Day and I celebrated my first holiday where I got to dress the boys in coordinating outfits! :D This was major for me since I've looked forward to this for years! 
So proud of Grayson for putting a smile on his face and posing. :) Toddlers are unpredictable like that!
Another one but Walker looks WAY less comfortable.
Walker looking dapper in his bow tie and cardigan onesie - adorable!





More sleeping with Mimi.

V-day outfit #2 - Thanks to Grammy for this one! Overalls on a newborn are adorbs.

One more but with a smile.
Walker and I attended Grayson's play group V-Day party. I know that sounds cruel. But they're MY friends too. ;) Plus, I accidentally double-booked Grayson that day so he had a friend over to play. He never needs to know... :)

Watching all the moms trying to get the 2010 babies in a picture together while my 2013 baby quietly slept on me. It was the most relaxed I've been at a play date in years! :)
If we were in 2012, I would have posted pictures of all the cute V-Day crafts that Grayson did at school . That is SO last year. ;) I can actually feel my blog management slipping away (sigh). I'll try to do better. 

As far as Beau + Stacey V-day is concerned. I managed to slip out of the house and get him a couple of cards and a giant frog balloon from me and the boys and he managed to slip out one day to get me roses with a lovely note. The element of surprise is removed when we're in the same house together every hour of every day :) But I wouldn't trade it for the world! I was also on the tail end of all the pain from my ailments so pizza for dinner was pretty perfect too. We DID have our first date since delivery last night at Cru Wine Bar. A couple of flights of wine and cheese were just what I needed with him! 

No comments: