Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Celebrating 4 years of Reynolds!

Beau and I celebrated our 4th anniversary (oh my goodness) a month ago! I can't believe it's already been that long. The night before, I surprised him with some red wine and mini bundt cakes when he arrived home from a softball game. The kids were asleep, the TV was off and our fun new lighting options in the kitchen provided some mood lighting - what a treat! We just sat there over dessert and talked. I never thought quiet, uninterrupted conversation would be such a great gift!

The next day, Beau walked over to where I was sitting and showed me a blank notepad that we keep in the office. He quietly flipped through it. He made a flip book of our past 6 years together! It was so special! I made a video of it to have always. Just know that he flipped through it way better than I do here. It's hard to hold a camera AND work a flip book at the same time! :)


Our Church celebrates birthdays and anniversaries every Sunday. Coincidentally, the Bishop was there for the Groundbreaking of the new building so we were able to go up front and have our marriage blessed by him. It was very cool!

Happy Anniversary, Beau! You're the rummy drink to my beach vacation, the roman shades to my kitchen reno, the whoopie cushion present to my potty training, the awesome insurance to my c-section,  the juuuuuuice to my morning breakfast. You're the icing on the cake of every experience of my life and I love you dearly for it!

No comments: