Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day as a mom of two and how special this time has been so far! We arrived home from Destin on Saturday just in time to head over to my Aunt and Uncles house for dinner with Maw Caldwell and the Dallas Caldwells. We ate on their beautiful patio and enjoyed the great weather. On Sunday, we went over to my parents' house for Brunch with them, Ma and Charmaine. They made some great breakfast foods like homemade cinnamon rolls (b/c Grayson asked for them) and quiche. They all kept the boys while Beau and I headed to the Baptism Prep class for Walker. We later made a spontaneious visit to the Seemans' house and back to my parents for some more time on their back patio.

Overall, we had plenty of fun and I felt very loved! 

Walker looks absolutely miserable :) 
Happiest of Mother's Days to me!


Who gave this kid a hose?! Pop, that's who. 
Grayson brought these Mother's Day gifts home from his week at school:
Some of my newest, favoritest foot and hand art! That butterfly is so pretty!
:)
This butterfly is pretty too! In this one year of school, I'm already running out of storage for it all!

No comments: