Monday, July 11, 2011

First Haircut

Well, I couldn't hold out anymore! My baby boy was looking like a shaggy baby girl, albeit a BEAUTIFUL shaggy baby girl. At almost 13 months old, we took him in this past Saturday for his first hair cut and he did great! Cool Cuts is SO cute with fun, little fire engine chairs, bubbles, lollipops, a play area and each station has it's own TV with cartoons. All made for a positive experience!


A couple of "Before" pictures for you, then some pics of the haircut and if you haven't had enough, we got the first few minutes on video. It's pretty cute ;)


Am I a boy or girl? People couldn't tell anymore.
It doesn't help that these baggy shorts look like a skirt ;)
Holy Squirt Bottle, get away from me!
You cut me, I cut you. Capiche?

Things are under control now...
At one point, we had 3 lollipops working.
I'm a sucker for a sucker.
Finished product!
Wishing it wasn't so short but I hear it grows back.

No comments: