Tuesday, July 26, 2011

There's No Eye in Poop

Grayson likes to make eye contact when he's pooping. Which can take a while. I hope he cuts that out before he's old enough that I need to have a talk with him about it. How would that go? 


Me: "Honey, I want to talk to you about going #2."
Grayson: "Huh?"
Me: "You see, when you stare at people while you're pooping..well, it makes them feel uncomfortable." 
Grayson: "You wan to talk about uncomfortable?! Let's talk about those PRUNES you feed me every morning!"


As you can tell, I've fashioned my future 3 year old as a competent, well-spoken 40 year old man a la Family Guy but whatev. You get the point. 


Today's Poop
P.S. I can't promise this will be my last blog post about poop. 
P.P.S Nothing. P.P. is just funny in a poop blog. ;)


Right after Yesterday's Poop. Stiiiiill making eye contact.
But MUCH happier!

No comments: