Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Amanda's Bachelorette Party....9 months late

I can not believe I never posted the pictures from Amanda's bachelorette party! I was just going through old photos and came across these...


not-so-brief recap: It was a wonderful weekend at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel! A beautiful hotel that, if you have ever been stuck talking to me about my vision for my house, you know I love the way they did this hotel! A Cowboy Zen feel, if you will, that proves that I can mix Texas western with anything. Like Pottery Barn, for example. :)


I digress....Amanda, Andrea and I did a sisters spa day there, then had Amanda's friends up to the suite for a lingerie shower and then out in Downtown Fort Worth, which is always a good time. Drinks and apps at Grace (LOVE this swanky place) and then mexican food at Mi Cocina. Most everyone spent the night and then we went to brunch at Brownstone. I seriously recommend this place! Any weekend centered around my sisters, good food, champagne and massages is a perfect one in my book! :)


We had fun decorating!

The invitation 
Sprinkled fun pictures of Amanda throughout the room. :) 
Amanda's glass had it's own veil! 
My Mom is the coolest! She made us her famous sugar cookies in
the shape of lips and hearts. They were a BIG hit at 2am.
The picture on the left is from my bachelorette
party....wheeling a cooler wearing my party veil. Ha! Silly girl.
The future (well, now present) Mrs. Tarr
CREEPIEST blow up doll ever!
Of course I left the camera in the room when we went out. There's a reason my aptitude test in high school made no mention of event photographer.

No comments: