Thursday, November 17, 2011

Green Monster

I recently learned about these Green Monster smoothies from my moms group. I think the creator of this site initially started it for her own energy boost but the smoothies quickly caught on with moms who are desperate to work veggies into their kids' diets. Since Grayson is no different and has zero interest in anything green (or orange or yellow),  I thought I'd try this route. I made our first smoothie this morning and Grayson seems to really like it! I probably need to start drinking them myself since I too have no interest in vegetables. And let's face it, I can use any energy boost I can get. 


I love that there are so many creative recipes! I tried the Banana-Blueberry recipe....you can't even taste the spinach :) 
Kids like the color :)
Oh, and masking it in a fun sippy cup doesn't hurt either. 

No comments: