Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Party of Five

We had our group over for an adult play date (with kids) Saturday night and had a great time as always! We just ordered pizza, had some great wine and put on Happy Feet for Beau and Nick the kids. But really, any wine is great when there are SEVEN children in da house. It has been such a joy to see these kids grow up and I can already see the maturity coming through each time they come together. For example, they actually sat still for TWO seconds this time versus the one second last time ;)
Liam, Emmie, Piper, Naked Grayson and Cole
Remember last time?
Actually sitting in the same order!
and of course, the time before that....
Remember? Grayson was sleeping through his own party!
I just wish Nick could relax on the weekends. ;)
I just love Beau's photo of my Fall flowers :)
Had to include this one b/c I love my spastic son! :D
Miss Finley at 6 months. We didn't get one of Rowan, I guess?!
(Rowan is the newest baby at just 5 wks old)

No comments: