Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today has been quite relaxing and yet, stressful at the same time. I didn't even know that was possible! We put an offer down on a house a couple of days ago (along with several other couples) and are STILL waiting to hear which offer they are going with. They can come back at any minute so we have been hanging around the house all day waiting and waiting. I have watched Mother In Law, How to lose a guy in 10 days (a personal favorite b/c it reminds me of how I treated Beau in the first 2 weeks of our courtship!), Sweet Home Alabama and The Break Up later this evening. I LOVE vegging! We are making turkey tacos tonight - quite a difference from the surprise reservations Beau had for us at Hotel St. Germain. However, putting an offer on a house will change your priorities pretty fast! I love cooking with Beau so I'm perfectly content with our decision to stay in!



Wedding Update: 63 days til the wedding! The bridesmaids are overall pleased with the dresses (whew!), the dress has arrived in CC and my Dad LOVES it, we are finalizing bouquets, invitations are being addressed and going out any day and bachelorette wknd details are coming together - love my sisters!!

1 comment:

Earlene said...

You put an offer on THAT house? Wow! I don't think children should live in better houses than their parents until the P's move to retirement homes. Maybe not even then!