Friday, February 20, 2009

Who let the lap dogs out?

We are dog sitting this weekend! My friend Nikki has a princess of a dog (I mean Prince) named Louie Vuitton. Louie is waaaay stressed around Shelby. He is used to running his household with no fussy, jumpy, hyper dogs running around. Needless to say, it will be a true test of Louie's patience and Shelby's self-confidence....her offers to play have been rejected countless times.

This is what you get after all that energy has been used:



Aren't they precious?! It's going to be a very long weekend for Louie but I think he is adjusting :)

We are meeting up with Mrs. Durst tomorrow. She has been SO nice to bring our wedding gifts up from the shower. I really have been wanting to play with all of them :)

Wedding update: 57 days left! I'm starting to see dresses that I NEED for my honeymoon! Bridal portrait location has been booked - finally taking this next weekend and can't wait to go home! Beau has officially hidden the wedding bands from me and I can't find them anywhere. I hope he doesn't forget where he put them! He is ordering groomsmen gifts this weekend (even though he doesn't know it yet :)) and we have GOT to schedule our next meeting with the Deacon.....