Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to Reality

I know, I know, I said I would tell more Tahiti stories. But I'm tired. We made it back to Dallas - just in time to discover that Shelby is sick :-( Poor baby. We took her to the vet and he thinks it's stomach troubles. This too shall pass ;-)

I still owe you wedding stories - I LOVE my memories of my wedding day and do need to put them down here but want to put pictures with my blog post. Sooo, more to come on that later.

We began painting the house today! Hooray!! The UGLY colors are finally becoming 'our' colors, a process for which I have never taken part. I love the color shopping aspect, not so much the painting part. I will blog about those colors w/ pictures too once we get it the way we want it.

Good night...[yawn]

1 comment:

Earlene said...

Guess this is where we're supposed to say "G'night, John Boy" but didn't read the post until 5:30 the next morning. :-)

Welcome back to reality. At least it's one of wedded bliss!!