Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds!!

We did it! And it was perfect! I will blog much much more about the wedding, preparation and events leading up to the big day when I have more time and pictures. But here I will tell you that Beau and I kicked off our 24 hours of travel in style! He is so good to me and in addition to 1st class travels, he purchased 2 passes to the Admiral's club! Both for the 3 hour layover in Dallas and the 6 hour layover at LAX (where I am soaking up the free wifi at this very moment!). It feels good to be back on a computer - I haven't used one since the office this past Wednesday. However, I look forward to not using one again for another week!

You can't miss what you don't know and I fully expected to pass this 6 hours by sitting with the common folk in the main areas (I hope you get that's a joke) and scanning the crowd for celebrities. But now I know there is a-whole-nother world called the Admiral's Club where jetsetters pass their time being waited on and sitting in massage chairs. Drinking complimentary coffee and using oh-so-clean-you-can-eat-off-them restrooms. Beau has spoiled me!

I love you, Beau Reynolds and I never expect to sit in airport common areas again, wait....that's not what this blog is about. I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!! <3

1 comment:

Earlene said...

What a way to end a fantastic weekend and begin your life together! We enjoyed every second of the celebration and wish you both all of God's blessings and happiness!

Love,
Mama and Jeff