Tuesday, October 18, 2011

16 month old Guest Blogger

Guest blogger Grayson in the house! My Mom is too busy getting Brinkley's stomach pumped (something about how I'm not supposed to get food off the counter and feed it to him...I wasn't really listening)...so I thought I'd write about what I've been up to...


I like to put turkey and broccoli in my ears. It feels cool.

I like being naked. 



I looove dogs. Especially golden retrievers. I think I'm going to get my mom one for Christmas. She's just so sweet and good to me. And to my Dad. She's really the best mom EVER. What was I saying? Oh, dogs. Love them!




I love my Dada! He's not here during the week so he really makes the weekends count! He's so nice...he should get my mom a golden retriever.


I like hugging my friends. But apparently I don't know how to let go. And we fall over. I'm working on that though!
My buddy, Aven Z. (15 mos)
I still only like to have 1 sock on. 

I pose sometimes.


I got my second haircut and I'm a stud.


Brinkley and I are buddies. We pretty much play all day when we're home.

I really love being outside! But I know that I can't go in the sun without a hat on. Mimi's hat is perfect!
I can feed myself now.



I like rubbing noses with Mimi. But I still think my forehead is my nose. :)

No comments: