Sunday, October 9, 2011

Texas/OU 2011

I was just looking back at my TX/OU post from last year and my, my, how things change! This year, we decided to hang out up north in Frisco instead of going to old faithful, Christie's with our Dallas friends! I also think it's pretty entertaining that I was whining about the outcome of the game last year (Texas lost 28-20). Ha, last year's score would have been a dream compared to this year's pounding of 55-17. But at least we had a wonderful time with our friends from Church and the Rockenbachs joined us as well. Here are some fun pictures.... :) 
The Garrett twins, Olivia and Logan (22 mos) & Grayson (16 mos)
Pouting over that terrible performance
Grayson watching Emerson run away (20 mos)
We ended the day at the Anderson's house watching A&M/Texas Tech (A&M barely pulled off a win). They always make a great meal and give us good beer and of course, Piper and Grayson are hilarious together. Here are some terrible iPhone pics...
A couple that protests together, stays together.
I can't tell you all that happened right after this but there were tears.
Mainly from the 4 adults dying of laughter but a few from the kids too.
(Don't worry - no one was remotely hurt!)

No comments: