Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

Heeeere we go again! Not as sappy as last time - promise ;)

I love mornings at my parents' house. Grayson and I will go over to my parents house a couple of mornings out of the week after breakfast. We love watching the sun come up, the cool Fall weather and Pop loves taking Grayson out to the golf course to feed the ducks before the golfers move in. And I love drinking my coffee on their patio and watching them. ;) It's so peaceful and perfect. I love that Grayson will have these memories!






I am LOVING wearing leggings and also re-discovering Forever 21! Leggings are uber comfy and can still look like you made an effort in the mornings. :) I looked to Forever 21 for inexpensive dresses to wear over leggings because they are notorious for way short dresses + I love their prices! I have been wearing this one, which puts my WHOLE outfit (including ballet flats) under $40. I am excited and loving Fall!
$11. This dress barely covers my tush. Something I
always hated about Forever 21 pre-leggings.
$4.80! I'm never buying accessories anywhere else!
Shout out to my friend Nikki who LOVES owls.
I love having Shelby as a sleeping buddy. Not only is she a great cuddler but she alerted me to THIS creature. IN MY BED. WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. I die. Thank you Shelby for saving me. I loooove you, cuddle buddy!
I kill you.
I love my hubby's healthy living. I am so proud of him for shedding 15 or so pounds so far just in a few weeks. And without exercise! Not that he likes to not work out but his work schedule recently just doesn't allow for it. Imagine how fast he will shed pounds when he gets back in the gym! I love him to pieces and love that he strives to be healthy!
I love date nights!
I love monogrammed clothing! Well, that's no secret. Our latest gem is a football polo with his initials in burnt orange. Showing his support for the 'Horns.

I love Fall festivals! September seems to be full of them, especially with Oktoberfest in many of the cities around here. Just a couple of pics from Oktoberfest of Addison that have nothing to do with Germany. Or beer. or the 4 other couples and 5 other children we went with. But how cute is he?!



I love these stick on nails! They are real base coat, nail polish and top coat in one easy, breezy sticker that you put on your nail and then file off the excess. Downside - tough to remove. And an extra hand would be a big help! Next time, I'm going to go with a solid color. :)
Hmmm, my fingers are kinda ugly! Ha!
Shopping for girl clothes but not having to buy them! I love turning my friends on to girl finds like this one. But not having to shell out the dough for it! Girl clothes are so precious and fun - I get anxiety just thinking about the investment! ;-) Hopefully, Lori will be ordering this set very soon! :) Isn't it adorable?! Loves!
I live for these laughs! I love him!


Bye, now!

No comments: