Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

I woke up this morning feeling really joyful so I thought I would capture my thoughts here on this blog. My friend Annie recently started her "What I Love Wednesdays" so I thought I'd work off that to make it quasi-interesting for you ;)


I love the morning time. I especially love spending it with Grayson and that each day is a new day full of options! Today, the weather was nice and he played at his water table while I had my coffee. I said it here, but Starbucks Via coffee makes my mornings too :)


I love looking at the crepe myrtle that Beau gave me for our 2nd anniversary this year. It was planted with a lot of love (and even more sweat) and has the most beautiful lavender blooms. I also love that I really can't take a picture without some piece of baby or doggie gear working it's way in. :)




On that note, I love that a sight like this can make me smile. It's a random mess to most, but Grayson carefully chose each of these random items to play with while I washed dishes. My favorite is the soy sauce packet ;)
I love that Beau called me the other day from Houston to ask if I want to go to London one weekend. Even if we never have the time or money to make it actually work, I love that he dreams big and that his dreams always include me. 


I love that we have a long weekend coming up where we will be attending the wedding of our friends Ryan and Daniel. I REALLY love that my friends are so fun and fabulous that we have to fly to Michigan to see them all! Michigan meets Texas, NYC and Florida this weekend and I can't wait!
Okay, okay so this was taken like 6 years ago. And Ryan doesn't even
look like this anymore (she's blonde) but this is all I could find on my computer
where almost everyone is in the same picture!
On that subject, I love that I now have a reason to carry my new little bag that I snagged on sale for $10 at Anthro. (which looks kind of ugly in pictures apparently but whatever!)


I love that he's going to be just like his Daddy someday...
Chipmunk cheeks on both of them :)
I love that I found the combination that makes me feel 31 again (and not 91). Our amazing Comforpedic KING bed, a visit to a chiropractor and rediscovering the importance of wearing my mouth guard at night (for grinding and clenching) all has me feeling amazing when I wake up! 


And finally, I love that I get to chase this around the house at night....
There is simply nothing cuter than a baby's bottom :)

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Grayson will LOVE when you pull out your blog book in 20 years to show this to his girlfriend. SO adorable!!

Unknown said...

I thought the same thing! ;) He is going to DIE when he sees all my naked baby posts! :D