Friday, December 10, 2010

My 5th Love

only after Beau, Grayson, Shelby and Brinkley.....

ADDICTED. Pure perfection in a tiny little packet. I panic when I'm running low on these little bad boys and I'm afraid I will never enjoy coffee again that isn't Cinnamon Spice-flavored. I don't even enjoy going to Starbucks to get a latte anymore. It's all about the Via, baby. 


I ran out earlier this week and, for whatever reason, kept forgetting to swing by Starbucks to load up and I have been hurtin'. We're talking caffeine headaches (that proves the addiction right there), dragging in general and reducing myself to the old, stale $2 bag of Aldi coffee in the pantry. Ick. So when Beau showed up with TWO 6-packs of Cinnamon Spice Via this morning, an intense feeling came over me that I can liken only to what I expect a druggie feels when his dealer gets out of prison (or comes back from vacation or whatever drug dealers do). Oh, the joy-relief-excitement-love-"fix" of it all!


Merry Cinnamon Spice Via Christmas!

No comments: