Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Lights Tour

Beau and I decided to look at Christmas lights the other night and we really enjoyed it! Now that my Mom lives here, we knew she would want to join so we picked up hot chocolate at Starbucks and went down to Deerfield in Plano - a neighborhood that is well known for their Christmas lights tour. They even have horse and carriage rides - if this doesn't get you in the mood for Christmas, nothing will! The neighborhood had a route for traffic that kept things flowing smoothly and because of this, we managed to only snap a couple of photos. It really is house after house looking just like this :)


Ever since I moved to DFW back in 2003, this neighborhood has peaked my interest and I have always thought I would love to live there someday. Granted I haven't seen a fraction of the neighborhoods in the metroplex but I just love how charming this one is - it's not cookie cutter as you would think the suburbs should be but it's still uniform and consistent - tough to manage. A beautiful neighborhood indeed!


No comments: