Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Word?

Doubtful. But Beau SWEARS that Grayson's first word was "Dada". My Mom even told me that he said it for her. However, I believe he has to know what he's saying for it to constitute a real word. Otherwise it's just sounds being put together, right?! ...you be the judge. Of course with everything he does, he said it a billion times but by the time I found the Flip, he would barely say it....





First word or do I still have a chance for it to be Mama?!

3 comments:

andrea andrea andrea leigh said...

No way. That sounds like "la la" or something. I mean, he's looking at you, so he probably meant "ma ma" :) Sorry Beau . . .

Allison Sovany said...

Def Dada. They always say Dada first. It's so wrong.

Courtney Schumacher said...

I think you still have a shot!!
Charlie's first word was Sissy--his name for our DOG. I would take Dada (who occasionally changed diapers and such) over the DOG! But, I'm hoping for a mama first out of Henry!