Sunday, December 19, 2010

Making of a Christmas Card

Rewind to about a week ago - I was admittedly disappointed when I realized that I had run out of time to get the 3 of us together for a family picture AND get Christmas cards ordered, shipped and then addressed and mailed out. So what does one do when this happens? I would imagine a rational person would find an existing picture and place the order for cards or better yet choose a pretty card that doesn't need a picture. I, on the other hand, called my Mom at her house and my Husband at work freaking out that I wasn't going to get Christmas cards out in time and that I was giving up on the idea altogether and focusing my efforts on Baptismal invitations (which is also right around the corner). Within an hour, my Mom was over dressing up Grayson in his outfit, Beau was home for lunch setting up the tripod and camera and a photo shoot was underway! If one can't be rational, it's good to have rational people in one's life. ;-)

Maybe next year I will actually order enough cards to complete my list :/

Merry Christmas to all!




1 comment:

Miss Nikki said...

I just got mine - too cute!