Monday, September 26, 2011

My First Kiddie Craft Project

...as a Mom, that is. 


The creative side of me showed up long enough to come across a fun Halloween idea on Pinterest and buy the supplies at Hobby Lobby to make it for Grayson. If only said "creative side" would have stuck around long enough to see this project through! :) I could list all of the things that went wrong...like buying the wrong paint for his footprints. Oh, and the wrong brushes. And how I waited to shop until the stores were out of orange paint (really?! It's only September, people!) etc. but let's just focus on the "it's the thought that counts" portion of this little project. Well, and I DID do a good job of painting the canvas black and choosing a fun, Halloweenie ribbon. :)


I have GOT to get better at crafty projects before my kids grow up and would rather wait for their father to come home and work until midnight to complete projects rather than ask their Mom for help! 


Made for you Grayson, with love! xoxo

Those are his footprints if you can't tell ;)
Grayson likes the craft stores! :D

No comments: