Monday, August 12, 2013

Walker is 6 months old!


I'm slacking in the blogging department! We have been up to so much that just isn't getting captured here. But what I CAN do is provide his latest stats since we had a pediatrician appt last week!

Weight: 20lbs, 6oz (91st %)
Length: 28.25in (97th %)
Head: 17.25in (63rd %) - While Walker has a much smaller head at this age than Grayson did, I know this is wrong. The 20 y.o. tech hardly had the tape measure around his head correctly. Oh well, I have never cared much for this measurement anyway! :)
Size 4 diapers
Size 3 shoe (I assume anyway, he doesn't wear them. It's HOT outside!)
Size 6-9 and 6-12 mo clothes

I was so late doing the 5 month update last month that I don't know if there is too much more to report. STILL the smiliest baby, STILL so chill and go with the flow. Especially with our crazy errands lately (have I mentioned that we sold our house?!), STILL rolling all over, putting everything in his mouth and lights up the moment anyone makes eye contact with him! He loves to engage! Oh, and almost sitting up on his own. I really need for this to happen before we move out of this house so that I can pack the random things like the boppy, bumbo, etc. and not have to take this extra gear with us :) 

The rest in pictures! We love this boy, so!




Grayson climbed up and wanted pictures of the 2 of them :) I love that he held W's foot. ..

But he becomes such a touch-me-not when Walker grabs ahold of him! I can't blame him, Walker is pretty grabby right now and doesn't know when to let go :) My hair knows this well!
Loving on Daddy
Buzzzzz....
My favorite picture in all the world! TWO smiles and eye contact at the same time.
Always making eye contact with someone!
Always trying to engage with Brother.
I love his sleeping ways!

No comments: