Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My new pin stripe


I guess I'm ready to blog about the new pin stripe some nice stranger gave my car. It's the deepest, longest, whitest key mark I have ever seen! You look at it and it just oozes hatred. However, I'm stumped because I don't have relationships with people who do things like this. I do think it's a stranger that came by the house a couple of weeks ago trying to sell me something.


State Farm was wonderful about my situation and is paying for the ol' Camry to get painted and for my rental car. Well, I guess technically I have been paying for it for the past 12 years of being a claim-free driver!

The positive side to all of this is the snazzy rental car Enterprise gave me! For the past week, I have been driving an '08 4runner. Loves it!


Anyway, the picture above was taken with my camera phone. The line at the top is the crazy scratch (the other one is where my fender meets the upper portion of the car). I wish I could have captured the entire line, which extended from the rear brake light to the front headlight. If only he would have straightened out his craftsmanship a bit...I may have left it on there! ;-)

2 comments:

Earlene said...

"He"? For some reason, I've considered keying more of a female tendency. Perhaps I've been listening to too much Carrie Underwood. :-)

Gosh, that was a deep scratch - very intentional.

Stacey said...

Hmm, that's a good point. However, I'm fairly convinced it was the scary stranger at my front door so male gender it is!