Monday, November 3, 2008

Simply Fabulous....

I took Beau to the mall with me yesterday, for the most part, against his will. He kindly tagged along since all I had to get were socks. Looking back, I know he was probably thinking, "How long could socks take?" Wellll, 2 pairs of awesome jeans and 1 pair of fabulous heels later, I am ready for Fall/Winter!! I'm still sockless but who needs socks when you have heels like this?!?!

The only thing better than this purchase would be photos of the expression on Beau's face when I was trying them on! He thinks they are the ugliest things and can't figure out why I needed these when I already have a pair similar to them. Bless his heart.... ;-)

1 comment:

Earlene said...

When I heard "socks" and "mall" in the same sentence, I KNEW you wouldn't get out of there without something else. GREAT shoes!!