Saturday, March 20, 2010

Beau Gets A Promeaution

How exciting, right?! Especially since it wasn't one of those "wait for it.....wait for it...." ones, it was actually a pleasant surprise. No doubt he deserves it & we both knew this was going to be the next step soon but we just expected the company to take a little while, as many of them do with these things. So props to Palladium Group for taking care of their people! He is now a Senior Consultant - I am so proud of him! We both have no regrets that he declined the position at Ernst & Young and remained with this company. They are so good to him! Now if we can just get him out of El Dorado, Arkansas and back in a city where Applebee's isn't THE restaurant in town ;-)

On that note, small rant....why do companies as large as Murphy Oil and Walmart keep their headquarters in such small, inconvenient-to-everything towns?! I mean, way to be loyal to your peeps but my goodness the inefficiencies with travel and like things. Oh well, if I ever own such a company I will base it out of Tahiti so who am I to judge. 

Love you Beaubs!!!

No comments: